Courtney Durham represents homeowners, contractors, and subcontractors in all types of construction law. She handles disputes, litigation, and transactional matters. She can create a strong, detailed contract and can review construction documents with you. When necessary, she can negotiate on your behalf.
What is Construction Law?
Construction law involves any legal issue related to the construction of a building or structure. These can arise under federal, state, or local laws. Common construction-related legal issues include construction defects, contract issues, and problems with obtaining the proper planning or building permits.
We Handle All These Forms of Construction Law
- Issues arising under the Florida Construction Lien Law
- Construction delay, inefficiency, impact, and scheduling claims
- Construction contract drafting, negotiation, and administration
- Advice and guidance in defective construction claims
- Design professional liability and defective design documents
- Default and convenience terminations